If you’re looking for a cheap hotel near Suvarnabhumi Airport, check out the Silver Gold Garden. It’s next to a small market, a barbecue buffet, and a 7-11.
Cheap Hotel Near Suvarnabhumi Airport – Clean + Convenient
When I have a morning flight out of Suvarnabhumi, I usually hang out at a hotel near the airport the night before. That way, I don’t have to get up so damn early. I stay at the Silver Gold Garden which is about ten minutes from Suvarnabhumi. I usually get a room for around $15 U.S. dollars (or less) when I book on Agoda. You can’t beat that.
Check out all the customer reviews on Agoda, but here’s my quick bulleted list on why I like the Silver Gold Garden:
- Clean rooms
- Secure – Never had an issue
- 7-11 and Tesco Lotus stores located right in front of the hotel
- Small night market with delicious, local Thai food – in front of the hotel
- Awesome seafood barbecue buffet located across the road, about a three-minute walk from the hotel
- Restaurant at the hotel with nice view of canal and outside patio seating
- Room service available
- Refrigerator in the room with drinks already cold
- Shuttle service to airport available
Cheap Hotel Near Suvarnabhumi – Silver Gold Garden
The Seafood Barbecue Buffet Near the Silver Gold Garden
Previous post: Divorced & Over 40? You Need a Filipina!