Tera Hotel – Vientiane, Laos
Check out the YouTube video above for pretty much all of the details. The Tera Hotel is my new favorite place to stay in Vientiane, Laos. It’s a brand new building, everything is clean, security is solid, the staff are very friendly and they speak English. The WiFi is excellent. The rooms are top-notch quality. You won’t find a nicer hotel in Vientiane.
The cheapest rates are on agoda.
The walk-in rates are as follows:
- $40 USD per night
- Long Stay – 3 or more nights – $35 USD per night
Tera Hotel Contact Info:
- Tera Hotel
- Ban Sisayath, Unit 09, Sisavath Street, Chanthabouly, Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
- Email: terahotel.vientiane @ gmail . com
- +856.21.253188 Office
- +856.20.59954554 Mobile
How to Get to the Tera Hotel
This is a new hotel so some of the taxi drivers are not yet familiar with its location. Here are the simple directions, photos, and a Google map.
- From the Nam Phou Fountain & Park, travel away from the river on Rue Pangkham.
- Once Rue Pangkham dead ends into Khoun Boulom Road, take a left and then an immediate right at the yellow Beerlao Sign.
- Follow that street to the hotel on your right.
- The Tera Hotel is next door to the Sisavath Mansion.
The staff at the hotel can arrange for a taxi or tuk tuk to pick you up. However, I’ll list this guy’s info if you need a van service. His name is BoonTham.
- 009 856 5565 9129 Laos Cell
- 084 409 8429 Thai Cell